1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cant figure out xbox game trainers

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by stryker69, Jul 23, 2007.

1. stryker69

stryker69 Guest

hello again everyone.
    i have used this to softmod my system this morning. "krayzie ndure softmod pack" everything went verry well and it runs great. when i was done, i decided to use the evolution X dashboard. well i knoticed that i have a option to use game trainers. but none come with this softmod. i have downloaded a nice collection of pal and ntsc trainers, that i would like to use, i have no way to ftp them over, so im wanting to know is there any other way? make a iso perhaps and copy to the hdd? lol i know im a slow learner. but i try to learn as i can. thanks everyone who can take the time to help me and stays patient with me as i learn.

2. steimy

steimy Active member

go to maxconsole.net
    http://www.maxconsole.net/
    http://forums.maxconsole.net/search.php?searchid=1470571
    it is a program for running trainers and they have trainer packs that contain tons of trainers.

Then you would have to unzip them and copy the folders to either a memory card or CD (if your Xbox reads CD's) and copy the files from there into your trainer folder. The actual Xored program will go in your apps folder and be run from there.

3. stryker69

stryker69 Guest

ok i found the xored mini launcher v.2.2 and it includes folders with
    skins,trainers,default.xbe,xored configuration settings,xored mini 2.2 info. so now i need to get them onto my xbox somehow

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2007
  4. stryker69

stryker69 Guest

ok, i got that

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2007