1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can't play dvd from recorder on pc

Discussion in 'DVD recorders' started by cptnbrny, Sep 25, 2010.

1. cptnbrny

cptnbrny Member

I have a LG RH188S, hdd/dvd recorder.

Over some time I have filled the hard drive, which now appears to be failing, and burned the contents onto lots of dvd-r discs.

None of these discs seem to be recoginized by my pc, at best, windows suggests that they are blank. There is no problem playing them in the LG though. I have tried with the same result in other computers.

So, can these discs be used in a pc?

2. attar

attar Senior member

Did you finalize the recorded disks in the DVD recorder.
    Check the owners manual and if you didn't finalize them, then try it on one of the recorded disks.

3. Aldiii

Aldiii Member

Did you Finalize the Disc? Check Owners Manual how to Finalize Disc.

4. cptnbrny

cptnbrny Member

Thanks for your help. That's done the trick.

5. phantuan

phantuan Member

I have a problem :
    What's the deal with the "Can't record to this DVD" message! I'm sure I can't be the only one facing this frustration! I bought the machine to whittle away mountains of vhs tapes to hills of DVDs, and now I can't find a DVD media it will record to. Sometimes if I push the record button over and over, after it gives me the wont record message over and over, it will begin to record- but rarely. I've read here that people are having success with Maxell. Is this right? I just bought a tower of TDK's that won't work with the machine at all. They do work great with my computer drives though, so not a loss.
    Would appeciate any and all problem related advise!

Thanks

Chúng tôi là một trong những công ty tu van du hoc hàng đầu Việt Nam .Chúng tôi là đại diện cho nhiều tập đoàn du hoc hàng đầu TG tại Vietnam .Hàng năm đều có các xuất hoc bong du hoc miễn phí đi vụ du hoc singapore.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2010
  6. phantuan

phantuan Member

Chúng tôi là một trong những công ty tu van du hoc hàng đầu Việt Nam .Chúng tôi là đại diện cho nhiều tập đoàn du hoc hàng đầu TG tại Vietnam .Hàng năm đều có các xuất hoc bong du hoc miễn phí đi vụ du hoc singapore.

7. phantuan

phantuan Member