1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cant play my copied games

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by iownju, Nov 23, 2002.

1. iownju

iownju Guest

i copied the first sims to see if it wiuld work using clone cd and it copied and burined ok but when i went to play ti it didnt work?? should i just take the image file and create an image cd using nero or something

plz help

2. Racemann

Racemann Regular member

If there is some form of copyprotection on it, then Nero won't be able to help. That's assuming you're trying to make a "*.nrg" image file.

3. Biosgain

Biosgain Guest

is there a file on there called 00000001tmp or 00000002tmp OR BOTH?

they are safedisc protections - use cloneCD with fast error skip ticked when reading - nothing ticked when writing (can tick "amplify weak sectors" if it`s there when writing)

4. iownju

iownju Guest

i dont have anything that says fast eroor skip ticked or anything like that, is it in the settings or something, i cant find it

5. scsi_boy

scsi_boy Guest

IOWNJU,

Yes you have those settings when running the latest copy of clonecd. When you select GameCD as the source format, right click on the icon and select "EDIT". In this menu, you will see "fast error skip" drop down menu. Turn "ON" this feature. Select "amplify weak sectors" when you go thru the write wizard walk through.

hope this helps.

6. Racemann

Racemann Regular member

7. cd-rw.org

cd-rw.org Active member