1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't Seem to able to copy music on CD-RW using DVD buner, Help Please!

Discussion in 'CD-R(W) Media' started by johnydepp, May 8, 2005.

1. johnydepp

johnydepp Member

Guys I have been trying to copy music from my computer to CD-RW using my DVR-109 DVD Burner, but I can't seem to manage to write anything on the CD. The DVD Burner seems to work and it just doesn't seem to write for some reason. The burner is brand new and I haven't copied anything yet, and I am trying to use Nero Express while copying the music from my computer and it just doesn't seem to work, the software burns the image to my hard drive instead of burning it on the CD. I need help please anyone out there who can help me. I want to know if I am missing anything in regards to the installation of my DVD Burner. I didn't know where to post this, but this forum seems to be for CD-RW stuff so I post here. Thank you guys.

2. johnydepp

johnydepp Member

Guys I figured out the problem myself, thanks for the help that never got to me, lol.

3. andmerr

andmerr Guest

maybe if you were a bit more precise with the problem , included all the relevant details including your pc stats, the media you were using , a log file or anything you thought might be relevant you may have recieved more help but as you didnt well ..............

but at the end of the day you figured it out, now would you like to explain what was wrong .......