1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cant visit website please help me

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by A316, Jun 28, 2007.

1. A316

A316 Regular member

hello guys i am having some problem the problem is that when ever i try to visit this website www.blackcats-games.net i get error Number 403 in internet explorers 6 that this site is forbidden and in firefox i get error saying its unauthorized ip now i think that my internet provider is blocking the site but i can access it through proxy bypassing site like http://www.proxytopsite.com/ but i want to know is there any software or a web browser that will let me access this site withouy any 3party site involved please help i really really need ur help guys

2. 56delray

56delray Regular member

3. A316

A316 Regular member

Friend u are not helping at all i am runing xp the site is opening in cyber cafes but not opening in my home pc coz my internet provider has blocked it so please give me soultion

4. jazo132

jazo132 Guest

Are you running a firewall? If not, then read that link that 56delray posted. It could help you. If you are running a firewall then try disabling it then go to the site.

5. 56delray

56delray Regular member

Why would your provider block a site. If they are tell them not to block any site or get another provider.

6. A316

A316 Regular member

i told my provider but they wont help and i cant switch my provider coz i play a game called counter-strike and the provider gives me good ping on it if i switch i will not get good ping so i a stuck with it