1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Capture from Gamecube problem.

Discussion in 'Video capturing from analog sources' started by Noilfish, Aug 16, 2004.

1. Noilfish

Noilfish Member

Hey. I recently purchased a Radeon 9800 XT and thought since it has video-in and all that i might aswell capture my records from Super Monkey Ball on GameCube.
    I have tried with both VirtualDub and Video Vegas 4.0 and it hasnt worked properly. I get picture, but i'ts all messed up with colours/lines/flickering and very low fps. I've tried both the S-video and Composite thingies... pretty much the same result. What am I doing wrong? I have the Catalyst 4.7 drivers and don't know what to do.. please help me folks.

Edit: I fixed an screenshot from when using video Vegas, enjoy.

[​IMG]
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]Hey[/small]

Last edited: Aug 16, 2004
  2. Noilfish

Noilfish Member

Well, thanx for the help =/

3. CCEncoder

CCEncoder Regular member

Try another compressor, use TMPGEnc, change cables maybe they're damaged, record only video no audio, if still fails, then the gamecube has video protection from copying change between interlaced and deinterlaced I think? record in NTSC if USA or PAL if europa, Gamecube maybe uses NTSC JAP so try that too.