1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cards like ace3ds plus

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by rosendomuyo, Sep 3, 2013.

1. rosendomuyo

rosendomuyo Member

I'm really getting mad with ace3ds plus I used to love their cards when they first came out because of their price and ease of use and because it has built-in emulators for Nintendo Super Nintendo Sega Genesis Gameboy and others but from what I can tell it does look like they're done for so I'm looking for a new type of card to buy one that will allow me to do the same thing is that card play my Nintendo Super Nintendo Sega Genesis another roms as well as my ds roms on it can someone please tell me if any other cards exist that way

2. rosendomuyo

rosendomuyo Member

yes they are a lot of cards out they but what cards can do what it can do ???

3. Teddy2013Alice

Teddy2013Alice Newbie

Take a look at 3dstown.com and consult their customer service

4. rosendomuyo

rosendomuyo Member

it a ok card but I need a card that has built-in emulators for Nintendo Super Nintendo Sega Genesis Gameboy and others is ace3ds plus the only card that has that ???

Last edited: Sep 3, 2013
  5. Polaris813

Polaris813 Regular member

hmm...yes, just ace3ds plus release AOS kernel support so many emulators.
    But if you need, i think you can buy a new card then download those emulators and put them in your new card.

by the way, i just found dstwo offer many emulators too, on their official plugin page.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2013