1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CB through speakers

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by Oopsla, Apr 18, 2005.

1. Oopsla

Oopsla Guest

Anybody know why I am hearing this guy on his CB through my Yamaha multimedia speakers? Freaky as chit. Speakers are not hooked up to anything but my TV?

He's got a foul mouth. "I'm gonna sneak up on your ars like a glass of water."
    "Ain't no fun when the rabbit gots the gun."
    "You knappy ars ni__er. I'm gonna kick your arss."
    "I'm gonna getcha"
    "I'm gonna find this mother f__r and beat the chit out of him"
    "Man my ars. Shut up you dumb ni__er. You red neck ni__er.
    And so on.

kinda funny except when he start mouthing off during the night when I half asleep or watchin a movie. He only curses.

Just today i found out where he is broadcasting from. 1/2 block from my house. I really do not hear any responses.

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

your tv is picking up the feedback. go to radioshack for an inline filter between the cable/antenna & the tv

3. Oopsla

Oopsla Guest

Thanks ddp

4. ddp

no problem, teach & learn

5. clouser

clouser Guest

this guy says racial slurrs over the radio? wtf?

6. Oopsla

Oopsla Guest

Judging his voice they are both from the same race so I guess it is kosher. That double standard. I must say at first, being naive, I was worried this guy was going to kill somebody. Now I know its only his nature. This made me laugh, "Ain't no fun when the rabbit gots the gun."

Being from suburbia moving to the city, "feedback" is an excellent cultural source of city slang. Just don't want to hear it late at night. Totally cool that I can get a filter for this. I knew somebody here knew what to do.

7. ddp

ran into that problem back in the late 70's early 80's

8. sadsac

sadsac Guest

He must be running a CB base station with one hell of a lenier. Report him to the FCC. If he's kicking that many watts on Citizen Band, he needs to get an amateur radio license and broadcast in that band.