1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CCE missing last part of movie

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by dev1nsan, Jan 1, 2005.

1. dev1nsan

dev1nsan Member

O.K. I've been working on this for the last 4 days and while I'm learning a lot of stuff I'm also losing a lot of hair trying to figure out how to convert this avi to dvd using CCE ( Cinemacraft Encoder SP ).
    After encoding with CCE I have a .vaf file and .mpv file, so everything looks right but when I playback the .mpv file it is shorten, about 15-20 minutes of the end is missing, the sound was originally ac3 so I left the audio part out.
    Please help me, I've gone to far to give up now but I've searched all the main forums, doom9, videohelp, this and a couple of other ones and I can't find an answer to this problem.

2. dev1nsan

dev1nsan Member

Alright I just got done trying to encode this same .avi using tmpgenc xpress and after finishing 37%(2 hours)it gave me an error message "VFAPIFrameserver.exe has encountered a problem" I hit OK then it says "Invalid sample format error code 0x80048002"

I've checked up on this error and it seems to have something to do with my bad frames in my .avi
    It seems like the solution would be to frame serve it but I've already tried this last week using VirtualDub and the free tmpgenc, I really don't want to wait another 2 hours to get the same error message.
    Any solutions to use CCE to encode as that one is a lot quicker. Oh and I tried div fix on the .avi file and it say's theres nothing wrong with it.

Somebody please help me.