1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CCE problem!

Discussion in 'DVD / BD-Rebuilder forum' started by Deathles, Jul 15, 2009.

1. Deathles

Deathles Member

Hi! I have installed :

-dvd rebuilder Pro.1.28.2
    -AviSynth
    -Cinema Craft Encoder SP2 v1.00.01.04

After the prepare and bitrate redistribution is done,cce just pops up and does nothing.Any help?

2. Deathles

Deathles Member

Anyone?

3. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

All i can think is that you've done something wrong, ie ticked the wrong tickbox or something maybe ?.
    I haven't used CCE in the longest time and didn't have problems when i did, without more to go on i can only suggest using HC Encoder in the meantime. I'm sure others would offer advice but there's not much to go on. I'll have a quick google just in case though..

edit- hang on, you're already getting loads of help here ~ http://club.cdfreaks.com/f34/cce-dvd-rebuilder-problem-279638/ - not sure what to offer over and above the advice given there.

The only error i can see is this "- WARNING: Viewer/Editor settings are over target." but i don't know what that means, sound obvious though, like something is over a limit.

Have you tried without the "Redistributing using Base_Q" being selected ?, i don't use this myself but am sure i read something about this a long time ago..

"Steal Space from Extras mode (25%) is enabled" - have you tried less than 25% ?

Last edited: Jul 16, 2009