1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CCE : trial / basic / sp ?

Discussion in 'DVD / BD-Rebuilder forum' started by lapino, Nov 18, 2005.

1. lapino

lapino Member

Hi

I'm just going my first step into using DVD Rebuilder (always used CloneDVD). I tried installing the application using the guides, but CCLE seems to only work with 2.67 and there is no trial version to be found except 2.70 now.

Now, I have no problem buying CCE Basic (about 50€), but will this give me the same quality as using a 2.67 trial combined with CCLE (assuming I can find a 2.67 trial somewhere)

So, if CCE Basic worth the money to get better DVD rebuilds than CloneDVD (which I also bought)?

2. L8ter

L8ter Guest

dvd rebuilder along w/ it's interface w/ several encoders is unrivaled!! by far better quality than previous purchase

but in getting used to it you may just as well use the hc encoder amazing quality not quite as fast as cce. but at he price (free) it stands up quite admirably next to cce.

the hc 0.16 has just been released so you may have to dl seperately and point rebuilder to the exe. but that should be no chore!

you can get hc 0.16 here >>> http://hank315.dyndns.org/HCbatch_016.zip
    good luck l8ter