1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cd burning issues

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by odell1980, Mar 5, 2009.

1. odell1980

odell1980 Member

I have recently run into a rather disturbing issue with my Lightscribe DVD burner. I tried to burn a CD using ITunes when suddenly the drive failed and didn't reappear until I rebooted the system. I thought that it may have been the software, so I used ImgBurn. This led to a disc that could be played back on my computer, but when I tried it in my car and my stereo's cd player, it appeared to have no audio on it. After another failure, I tried to copy another disc from my library and same result, so I do not think that it is the media. Also, I am using MAXELL CD-R 700MB discs. I have used them succesfully in the past, I do not have any other discs to try at this point, so I am pretty much stuck with those for the time being. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. RVG100

RVG100 Member

well...i use windows media player to burn audio cds but if that doesnt work try downloadin RealPlayer (free) and burn with it...