1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cd+g (karaoke disc)

Discussion in 'Audio' started by cufu, Nov 11, 2005.

1. cufu

cufu Member

Hi....everyone. I recently purchased some cd+g (Karaoke discs) and are relatively expensive.....i would like to know which cd/dvd burners copy these discs, if you need special cd-r media, and last bot not least, i have the new roxio digital media suite 8. Do you need a special copying program? any input will be greatly appreciated......Thanx to all.

2. etone888

etone888 Member

I've been trying to do the same, here's what I found...

You need
    1. CDG2AVI
    2. TMPGEnc
    3. Nero

I haven't found any trials or free software, but the site that is selling the software is:

www.karaoke-plus.org/cdg2vcd.htm

I wonder how the quality is also.

Hope that gets you on the right path. If you (or anyone reading this) find any trial downloads or free download, please let me know.

Eddie

3. mngroad

mngroad Guest

re cd+g if it helps i have joined karaokeinfo it cost me £40.00 but it gives you everything you need also get free music when ever you need it but as for copying i use a pioneer dvr-105 i have no probs with that and a good quality well worth the money website is www.karaokeinfo.com also i use powerkaraoke to burn them visit the site at www.powerkaraoke.com

4. elmos

elmos Member

The best program to use to back up your karaoke cd+g disc's would be CloneCD.
    After installing it, it will read your burner and tell you if it is fully compatible or not.
    It will read and write the whole disc, an excellent program to use.