1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cd-rw Help

Discussion in 'CD-R(W) Media' started by Porsche51, Jun 10, 2003.

1. Porsche51

Porsche51 Member

I just reformatted my computer. A sony laptop Sony xg-700. Before I reinstalled windows ME, I saved some information on a tdk cd-rw Atip:97m 10s 00f. After I reinstalled windows and went back to retrieve my data from the disk, all I saw adaptec udf reader install file instead of my data. My other computer won't read the disk and the data is important business information.

2. mhoope02

mhoope02 Member

Ok, your other computer wont read the disc.... You could try installing udf reader on that one. And when you say 'adaptec udf reader install file instead of my data', does that mean it installed itself automagically when you put the CD in? What happens if you try to check the CD with Explorer on the newly formatted machine?

3. angeleus

angeleus Guest

help i cut an avi video in half using virtual dub and saved the two parts to my hard drive however somehow they fliped upside down and back to front and they only play right way up in virtual dub so as soon as i make a vcd out of the files it plays upside down on the dvd player can any one help me.

4. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

Pass those two parts back trhough VirtualDub with the Flip Horizontal/Vertical filters applied.

5. mhoope02

mhoope02 Member

What a sharp direction change this thread took

6. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

Hehe... sorry_X_X_X_X_X_[small]ASUS A7V333+RAID, AMD2100+
    Samsung 512MB, PC2700
    240GB [2x120GB, 7200, 8MB]
    MSI Starforce, GeForce4 Ti4400 128MB[/small]

Last edited: Jul 3, 2003
  7. mhoope02

mhoope02 Member

I am trying to take the cylinder head of my missus Peugeot 106, but someone has butchered the heads of the screws from the cylinder head to the inlet manifold. They were allen key holes, but they are totally rounded off. I cant get mole grips in and cant drill it out. Any suggestions?