1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CD to DVD?

Discussion in 'ratDVD discussion, help and suggestions' started by utigers, Aug 11, 2006.

1. utigers

utigers Member

What I would like to do is put my pictures on to a DVD to use in a DVD player. The only thing is it ask's for a CD-R on windows XP. How do I get around this?

Thanks

2. gogochar

gogochar Guest

First make sure you have a DVD burner. Then, try to use Nero (http://ww2.nero.com/nero7/enu/nero7-demo.php) or Sonic's My DVD (which is what I use). Then post back here.

3. utigers

utigers Member

Is that just a trial version of Nero 7? Is there a free download somewhere? Is Nero 7 ok?

4. gogochar

gogochar Guest

Yeah, this update of Nero 7 is better than the previous update. And yes, it is a trial. You are not allowed to ask questions such as "Where can I get that for free?" You will get banned for asking them.

5. utigers

utigers Member

Sorry didnt realise. I presume its a licensed program? I just assumed it was like bitlord etc. Once I get Nero 7 I will be okay?

6. gogochar

gogochar Guest

Yeah, you should be fine. Windows XP has its own "Windows Movie Maker". It's free, but it sucks. Once you get Nero, just drag the files onto the proggy and presto, you can burn all the pictures you want.

7. utigers

utigers Member

Thanks a lot.

8. gogochar

gogochar Guest

No problem. Post back here for any questions.