1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem CD Writer Issue

Discussion in 'Audio' started by kjvbible, May 6, 2022.

1. Sophocles

Sophocles Senior member

The post took only a couple of minutes so it really wasn't a waste of time, and his questions appear legit. I think I'm pretty good at determining if someone is asking a real question or is just wasting my time, and I usually let the time wasting OP know that I'm on to them. I said this before, and I'll say it again. The advice we give isn't just for the OP, it's also for everyone who follows. I provided a link to AnyBurn, because not only is it my current favorite free burner soft, but it also targets CD ripping and burning, and it's been updated for Win11.

aldan likes this.
  2. wither 1

wither 1 Regular member

I agree I probably shouldn't have made that comment. It was made out of countless frustrations but, on the other hand, one would think a member (and anyone else) should at least know to let those who are trying to help whether or not they still need help.

3. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

remember that we all have lives to live & maybe a situation has come up currently preventing him to post. I've been doing it a lot longer on this site then you so have most likely seen it all.

4. Sophocles

Sophocles Senior member

It's always nice when an OP provides feedback on a suggestion you've made or ends it with a nice "thank you for your help," but it's not required, and we have no right to expect it as payment for our efforts.