1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CdD tutorials to DVD

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by gandalf, Jun 6, 2007.

1. gandalf

gandalf Member

Hi everyone,

Recently I purchased 2 CDs of Dreamweaver 8 tutorials from lynda.com. My question is : is there any way I can convert them and put them in one DVD instead of leaving them in the CDs so that I can watch them on TV? If yes, what software can do that?

My best regards.

2. daveb923

daveb923 Member

What format are the files? Meaning: what is the extension... are they AVI files, or MPEG files, or WMV files???

3. gandalf

gandalf Member

The videos are in .mov format

4. MasterChu

MasterChu Guest

Moving to Langjökull in Iceland - so all the info I posted is moving with me!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2007
  5. daveb923

daveb923 Member

You can convert .mov files (and many, many other formats) to standard DVD format for home DVD playback using DVD Flick. It's 100% freeware (no ads, no spies) and it's EASY to use and it's pretty fast too.... usually less than 2 hours from .avi file (or .mov or .mpg or whatever) to watchable DVD; it has IMGBurn built-in so it handles the burning end of things too. There's also a very helpful guide for DVD Flick that should be printed and read before using DVD Flick (even tho' it is REALLY easy to use!).
    Link to DVD Flick: http://www.majorgeeks.com/DVD_Flick_d5530.html
    Link to DVD Flick guide: http://beginwithsoftware.com/videoguides/dvd-flick-guide.html
    Check 'em out!!! You'll be filled with joy!!!

daveb923