1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CD's Not Playing

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by Volvster, Dec 12, 2014.

1. Volvster

Volvster Newbie

Every version of Nero Burning ROM since version 10 will not burn a CD that will play in a car's CD player.

I have tried with version 12 and 15, but my car's CD players just spits it out saying it can't read the disk, if I go back to version 10 it works fine, Nero always says the copy has finished successfully, I have tried finalising the disk but it makes no difference.

Does anyone know how to resolve this problem.

Volvster

2. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

If there's a specific reason you require later versions of nero to use,you can use media monkey or other such free software to burn audio cd's.

other free software:
    imgburn
    burrn

have look at the answer here about track at once ?
    http://forum.my.nero.com/index.php?showtopic=3420

You most probably won't like this however have you thought of upgrading to a car player with usb support,i recently bought one all i can say is it beats using cd's regardless if you have a disc changer in the boot.well its a thought

3. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

4. Volvster

Volvster Newbie

Thanks for the replies and I had thought of using different software, was just curious why the newest versions of Nero can't burn a CD that works in the car, when an older version works perfectly.

I can't change my player as it's an all in one ICE, Sat Nav and onboard computer.

I will look at other burning software, Nero's loss