1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CECT P168- MP3 player

Discussion in 'Other mobile phones' started by Danib, Dec 23, 2008.

1. Danib

Danib Member

I was wondering if anyone knew why my computer might not recognize my phone when I plug it into the USB port. I want to put MP3's on there but neither my laptop or desktop will recognize it. I did not get any software with it, I assumed I could just plug it in and use it. If anyone can help that would be great, thanks.

p.s- is there a speakerphone on this phone? I cant find one.

2. jibbfest

jibbfest Member

hey, im having the same problem. but when you call another person theres an H-FREE on the bottom right hand side. thats speaker.

3. Danib

Danib Member

I tried calling someone and I did not get an option for H-FREE, I have a little green phone that shows up to type in numbers like for voice mail, and I get a button that says abort. I appreciate your help and I'm wondering if maybe we have different models or something. If anyone else has suggestions that would be great. I was also wondering if there was a way to change the lock/unlock feature, whenever I go to hang up a call I have to unlock it before I do, I cant just press the red end call button. I think this may just be a design flaw but if not let me know please.

4. Danib

Danib Member

..and I also fixed my problem with the usb connection. I had two usb cables that came with it and only one of them worked for connection to the computer, the other was for the car charger only.