1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CECT P168 questions???

Discussion in 'Other mobile phones' started by jwspcr, Aug 21, 2007.

1. Pedroant

Pedroant Member

Hi everyone, I just got my cect p168 and I got a problem transfering data into to it, the bar stay saying that it is copying but stay like that and there is nothing on the phone. I don't know if it is the usb cable or what????????

2. pancho_v

pancho_v Guest

does any one no why the cect p168 doesnt connect to any bluetooth device any help would be great...thanks

3. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

No trolling for forum members and NO advertising websites!

4. limpie

limpie Guest

5. CECTSupp

CECTSupp Guest

Please visit my posting here i posted alot of useful information about the P168/+
    SPAM removed

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2008
  6. CECTSupp

CECTSupp Guest

You must go to menu Entertainment then extra and turn on your bluetooth once is on go to you audio player hit settings scroll down to bluetooth settings and turn it on and do an inquire a bluetooth device. you'll get it. Please visit my postings i put alot of useful info. on the P168. [removed - try posting it here where the folks are asking the questions]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2008
  7. limpie

limpie Guest

8. limpie

limpie Guest

hi am taurean. on the bottom of your screen you have five icons the second one to your right, touch the little phone icon and your numbers will show on your screen. have a bless day.

9. tas666

tas666 Guest

This site has an explanation on how to build the audio adapters you are looking for

SPAM

Also have the internet and mms settings and the answers to the frequently asked questions.

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2008
  10. edw74

edw74 Member

For all those new to the CECT P168...there are downloads and apps for this phone coming out on a daily basis. Most of them can be found in random forums and sites like iphonegeek.com. And for the mp3 and movie listeners/watchers. I found a site via YouTube, www.zydaglow.com. They have video reviews on this phone and they are basically full on tutorials ranging from how to use it to how to setup email and internet functions. I'm no expert on this (I just recently purchased this great phone), but all the information I got on this phone (good and bad) I received online. Oh, if anyone has a problem with the earphone quality of the factory earphones, zydaglow.com has manufacture there own adapter that allows you to use any type of earphone with a 3.5mm end to them (or 2.5mm I not sure...the small plug thingys).

11. edw74

edw74 Member

For anyone looking for a more comprehensive manual (in English) that show you how to use the CECT P168+, I have one I purchased via Ebay and it really helps. Willing to share this with anyone who thinks it will be helpful. Must have a PDF reader to read it. And I would advise all who have purchased this phone to register with www.iphonegeek.com for some cool screensavers and bootscreens, and wallpaper....oh and accessories links...yeah...this phone has accessories..you just have to know where to look.

12. edw74

edw74 Member

Go to www.zydaglo.com for the adapter...$8.00

13. CECTSupp

CECTSupp Guest

Please visit my site is still under construction but looking for members to join! [removed]
    Thank you

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2008
  14. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

I've already warned that trolling for members is not allowed. If you are going to come here to post then at least try to help folks HERE instead of scabbing members to other sites. I've been nice so far. Let's keep it that way.

15. DamoYoung

DamoYoung Member

Hello

Can anyone help.
    I just got my p168...Im trying to set up the internet for vodaphone.
    Is there a precedure i should be following.

Thanks in advance

Damo

16. 69papi69

69papi69 Member

to get your songs into your phone u need to move your music from your music folder to the folder in the phone u should have a folder in there that says my music move from your music folder from your comp to your music folder on your phone from there unhook the usb cable let the phone do the work itself then go to your audio player n it should refresh n work from there

17. Fenix_F15

Fenix_F15 Member

18. dolemike

dolemike Member

Hi all,

I ordered my p168 and havent recieved it yet, but was trolling the threads anyways.is it just me or would nokia apps and games work on this phone?it stands to reason to me as i saw a youtube video where a woman was selling headphone adapters for the p168 that have a regular headphone jack(shes on ebay).in the video she states the the connector she used was for nokia. also on this thread i looked up web setup for suncom and it states the the setup mirrors that of a nokia setup.

19. opterasis

opterasis Member

Can anyone recommend a decent bluetooth headset for this phone? (not headset, just need something music for walks/hiking)

20. valluco

valluco Member

hey there well it is easy putting mp3 on the phone you just got to make sure that it is mp3 what you are putting on the phone other wise it wont be able to read the file(s) well does any one know why my cect p-168 wont play my movies they are mp4 format but it wont read them for some odd reason can some one help me out? also i been trying to set up the speed dial but i cant figure it out i did it once but now i cant remember how the hell i did it well if any one could answer my questions that would be great thank you.