1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Changing from Nero to Roxio in Shrink, how?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by XianXi, Nov 11, 2004.

1. XianXi

XianXi Member

how do you burn with roxio instead of nero using dvd shrink? i thought i saw it somewhere here but can't find it now.

2. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

what I do is use both shrink gives you a VIDEO_TS file then you use creator classic to make a disk image in data mode- go to file and click on create disc image . Save as box will appear so you can name your file, type in your file name, click save as and your image file will burn to your hard drive. whrn this is done a image created suc sessfully message will appear. close creator classic open dvd builder and click on file then select burn disc from image file and select the file you want'the program will create yor dvd back up. you may want to remove the roxio intro files from your project by dragging the to the trash basket in dvd builder . hope this helps - from what I understand this way takes a little longer but it does work it's how I do mine. peace frog blue sunday - Ciao bigtoxy69

Last edited: Nov 11, 2004