1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chat Thread (Keeping Pointless Pap out of Legitimate Threads!!)

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by Evastar, Aug 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onya

onya Guest

Seize the day? Knowing you as some of us do.. you're more likely to throttle it rather than seize it. :)

Cheers Janrocks.

2. ZoSoIV

ZoSoIV Active member

ok some more pointless pap. I broke my big toe and it hurts like HELL!! ,its actually crushed the toe/bone .4 to 5 weeks to heal at least no surgery no pins etc. dropped a 45 LB. plate on it unloading the leg press at the gym

3. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

should have worn steel toe shoes.

4. onya

onya Guest

Yep 45lb's will do the trick. I can't believe they didn't pin it for you at the very least. Last year I broke my large toe, the one next to it and fractured the other. I got a painkiller, a pat on the head and a "she'll be right mate, now bugger off". The second digit got telescoped into it's self and now looks like a demented caterpillar...lol. Doctors! *rolls eyes* spare me.

5. greensman

greensman Regular member

I'm not sure it's pointless but it'll suffice. :p

About 6 weeks ago I dropped a granite sign (2'x2'x2") on my right foot at work and would have bet money I broke something. NOPE... bruised the heck out of it and ruptured the 4th tendon. NOTHING could be done except some pain killers and "let" it heal. wtheck is that?? lol. Anyway it's doing fine now but hurt like a sumbich for 3-4 weeks.

Well onto other stories. :p

My youngest (3 yrs, girl) has started "hiding" or "hording" food in her room. In the last couple of weeks we've found Oreo cookies, tortillas, and sour cream.... She just gets hungry and grabs what she wants. lol. Anyone else experience this and what did you do?? ;)

....gm

6. Evastar

Evastar Regular member

I assume that all this is due to the fact that i answered her comment about the tarot in the christmas thread.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/717603

Well let me just state here that you are obviously well able to give it and as such should be able to take it. I have used no abusive language and the person that kept mentioning religion was not me.

And for the record i am not a bigot, nor am i overly religious, i simply made a point about something i care about. If you want to make this into something it is not, that is your perogative. I don't care what your gender or sexual orientation is but i am not afraid of you either, and having read some of your posts in the past verbally abusing other site users, i am amazed to see that you feel the need to run around making such a big issue out of the fact that someone has contradicted one of your statements.

I shall not be replying to you again as i have no intention of wasting any more of my energy on you. I sincerely wish that you find happiness and peace of mind in the future, as you are obviously filled with bitterness and self loathing.

7. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

I see this one's run it's course. Ah well, you've all had 43 pages of chat, that's 43 pages more than i usually allow. Let's just hope the pointless pap doesn't start creeping back into Legitimate threads. The odd snippet of off-topic is overlooked/not a problem in threads, but what won't be tolerated are pages of "how was the footie" and "how are you, did you get much sleep last night" etc etc. There's being polite and friendly in threads and there's blatant verbal diorreagh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.