1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

chatroom

Discussion in 'Suggestions, ideas and feedback' started by Dela, Sep 12, 2002.

1. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

just as a suggestion it would be cool to have a chatroom so it would be a lot more easy for newbies and excellent for information exchanging.

2. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

We've considered this option, but two things are the main issues here:

-advertisers hate unmoderated pages
    -I see horror images in my nightmares of hundreds of newbies coming into IRC channels/chatrooms and _DEMANDING_ people/staff to reply to their questions _IMMEDIATELY_ :)

...as a sidenote, we have a friendly bs-chat going on almost 24/7 at #afterdawn channel at IRCNet (not efnet, we're Europeans). You're welcome to visit, provided that YOU DON'T ASK ANYTHING RELATED TO DIGITAL VIDEO ;-)

3. Dela

I see what ya mean. No I don't think I'd like that either lol. See ya on irc.

4. A_Klingon

A_Klingon Moderator Staff Member

"Digital Video"? What's that? Where can I find some? Do you have some here? Is it sorta like 'digital audio'? Should I get both, or is just one enough? What's it for? What does it do? Can I download some here? Will I need to buy a computer?

(What's a computer?)

Please send full, detailed report as soon as possible, as I am thinking of buying a computer, whatever that is.

Thank You.

-- A_Kleeng_Gone --

5. Dela

Now they're the worst questions ever, when some1 has a bit long list of questions like that! lol

Pretty Funny though

;-)