1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cheapest flash card

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by rosendomuyo, Jul 7, 2012.

1. rosendomuyo

rosendomuyo Member

can someone tell me what the cheapest ds 3d flash card right now.

2. shalome

shalome Regular member

Currently Ace3ds is the cheapest 3ds flashcart http://www.dsflashcart.com/cheap-ace3ds-flashcart-for-ds-dsi-3ds-p-249.html it is about 11 USD, but i dont recommend this card so much, because this ace3ds team has released another card names ace3ds plus,so i guess they will stop updating hte ace3ds soon, if you can add a few bucks, just buythe r4i gold 3ds or acekard 2i, will be much better.

3. Qamarison

Qamarison Member

You can choose Ace3DS PLUS,this is the updated version of Ace3DS and it's the cheapest 3DS Card at present.Maybe as you knew,now 3DS and DSi firmware have been updated to V4.2.0-9 and V1.44,Ace3DS PLUS can directly work on it as well.I think,this card is right for you.

4. Alex1013

Alex1013 Member

Hey,guys, cheapest cards, you can take a look at here: http://www.oz3ds.com/
    Ace3ds or Ace3DS PLUS can be your choice.Well, the Ace3DS PLUS is the newest card came from ace3ds team, it's different from ace3ds that it can support ACE WOOD firmware,
    and it works on the latest 3ds v4.2.0-9 and dsi v1.44 directly.

5. JST1946

JST1946 Regular member

Like the old saying goes.You get what you pay for.Sometimes the cheapest isn't always the best decision.