1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chinese Mini MP4 Player with 2.4 TFT Screen and 4 GB memory with FM

Discussion in 'Portable audio players' started by dm1405, Jul 8, 2009.

1. dm1405

dm1405 Member

I got this player from my uncle without CD, Problem is i cannot change the language and finding difficulty in settings.

I request to please help me in changing the settings of the players or provide me software which can help me to do that. Driver shows ROCKCHIP 5.1.2535.0 version. As no name is written on the player this is the only details available with me regarding the player.

Please help me picture is : http://etronicsland.com/images/touchpadmp4.jpg

2. Mez

Mez Active member

No picture is needed. You have an original Chipod. These are made with rejected parts. They were sold on ebay for 10 bucks out of China and shipping was 30 bucks. So if you return it it will still cost you 30 bucks to send out the replacement. The replacement would no better than the first. They probably cost the seller 5-10 bucks depending on how many were purchased.

They do not last very long. 2 to 5 syncs before they die.

Changing the language might use up what little life it has.

Go to K-Mart and buy one for 10 bucks. The newer chipods are much more relyable than the old ones. For 30 you can get a real nice refurbished player. It will last 10 times longer than a chipod.