1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CHOOSE YOUR POISON!!!

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by LOCOENG, Nov 9, 2005.

1. catfreak

catfreak Active member

but substitute a frosty Sam Adams for the Faygo Peach ...

2. hogan

hogan Regular member

I am a diabetic so I can't drink any alcohol. I live on Diet Mountain Dews. Need the caffeine.

3. 97bullock

97bullock Regular member

Beer:Fosters or Bud so long as its on the tap (btw,im glad lots have people have mentioned 'off the tap only' because ive always found it weird that i like stuff off the tap that i dont like from cans or bottles)

Spirits:Sambuka,Vodka,Southern Comfort or if im feeling really adventurous,imported black absinthe (80% vol,160 proof.can someone say what the phuck did i do last night? gets you stoned too at the same time due to the thujone or wormwood or something thats in it thats the same thing thats in marijuana that gets you high.its an awesome effect).

4. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

i dont drink Beer or Liquor, dont smoke dope i EVEN gave up the pop havent had one in over a year so water,milk,ice tea and orangejuice is all for me ,yes i know i lead a boring life but oh well LOL

5. xboxdevil

xboxdevil Guest

@97bullock you might be thinking of THC that the stuff in marijuana.as for strong spirits i had homemade gin it was like 90% or more alcohole.puked my guts up.gin n tonic tastes like cats piss.budweiser isnt very strong either.try smirnoff 8% there stronger.

6. ~RoNin~

~RoNin~ Regular member

@xbox you've tried cat piss?

7. xboxdevil

xboxdevil Guest

no but my neighbour has and he told me it tastes like gin n tonic

8. ~RoNin~

~RoNin~ Regular member

I bet your neighbor is fun to party with

9. xboxdevil

xboxdevil Guest

no hes alcoholic actually.

10. d_bo_1

d_bo_1 Guest

Hey im new here so I though introducing myself on this thread is as good as any, lol. Anyway, my all time favorite beer has to be Heineken, followed by Dos Equis amber and Red Stripe, ya mon. Oh and weed isn't bad either on occasion :)

11. 97bullock

97bullock Regular member

yeah,thats probably it.i keep confusing the name of it with other ingredients and i can never remember which one it is.lol.

90 percent?! how much did you drink? you need to take it seriously easy with it being that strong.one of my mates uncles tried it on holiday and he can drink for England and he started necking the stuff and his ears started to bleed.i dont know if he went to get it checked out or anything but ears bleeding are a sign of brain damage.

most absinthe i ever done was....well...i remember up to seven shots then i remember arguing with my mate who tried to take the bottle away from me because i was too drunk and it was getting dangerous and then i think i necked the rest of the bottle in the end which was about 3 shots so i had about 10.then i tried to make it home and passed out in some stinging nettles and just lay there.the thing was i was already drunk before i started on the absinthe.thats probably the most drunk ive ever been.well,ive been so drunk so many times that i cant make that statement but its one of the most drunk ive been.

i shattered my mates record that night.there was this bloke who died from 5 shots of absinthe and after that,we were all challenging each other to go that far and my mate did and was bragging about it ever since so that night i shut him up for good.haha

12. xboxdevil

xboxdevil Guest

i drank nearly half a bottle my friend came home and found me semi conscious in his backyard.i puked for like 20mins then walked around the corner went home and passed out in bed.

13. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

Sound like fun.

14. SeanZ0r

SeanZ0r Regular member

monster, especially at my lans.
    [​IMG]

15. philipman

philipman Regular member

For Beer I will have to go with the champagne of beer Miller High life

For liquor I Love J&B whiskey, jager, 151, and captain morgans.

16. SadJoker

SadJoker Regular member

To hell with beer , its all watered down sissy alcohol IMHO. Stick with the liqour, its quicker!

My poison would be Southern Comfort (SoC0) 100 Proof cause the 80 proof tastes horrible. SoCo and Coke , never Pepsi cause Pepsi too sweet/too carmely when mixed w/ SoCo. SoCo and Dr. Pepper for staying up all nite :)

2nd poison - Jack Daniels/Vodka. Generally avoid Vodka since I gave myself alcohol poisoning w/ it..Long story lol

17. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

at least you won't freeze to death than!!!

18. catfreak

catfreak Active member

If you're gonna drink the hard stuff .. don't fool around .. drink yourself something manly like Everclear ... (it is great cleaner, also)

19. safc_66

safc_66 Regular member

Stella Artois, and Vodka and Coke/Red Bull, usually combined over a 12 hour bender, resulting in total memory loss and a variety of UDI's (Unidentified Drinking Injuries) :)

20. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Vodka and Red Bull - one of my faves but too expensive to do hardly at all