1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Choosing a new phone...

Discussion in 'General mobile discussion' started by 00lloyd, Nov 11, 2009.

1. 00lloyd

00lloyd Regular member

I can't decide between the HTC Hero, the HTC HD2, the Samsung Jet and the Samsung Galaxy. All have there pro's for me the Hero with it's excellent versatility, the HD2 with its sheer power and WM6.5, the Jet with the incredible price to performance and the Galaxy with its combination of good power, connectivity (7.2mbps 3g), quality display and andriod os. I will use whatever features are available and have no specific uses. I would like the opinions of you guys to help me decide!

Thanks.

2. mike.m

mike.m Regular member

You can't go wrong with either the HTC HD2 or Samsung Jet, those two are really nice phones. The HD2 is a little thinner then the jet, but it's wider and longer. I'm not too sure if the Jet has WM 6.5, I prefer WM 6.5 as compared to other OS like Andriod. Looks a lot sleeker IMO, plus you can use Windows Office apps.

That's a tough one, those are two really nice phones, if you want a larger screen go with the HD2, if not, the Jet. If the Jet doesn't come with WM 6.5, then go with HD2. Hope that helps.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2009