1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

chorus hitting more channels

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by printer43, Oct 19, 2009.

1. HAL_1

HAL_1 Guest

Same here Gav in Cork , thanks for the info !!

2. dogrstyle

dogrstyle Member

i totally agree with the two posters,
    keep up the good work mickah

3. dinnyc

dinnyc Member

mickah dont mind them cunts they dont no what there talkin bout kid.i got good time 4 youself.people under presure now to get things going.the shit is after hitting the fan they dont no wat to do with there tv.i give you thumps up no bother. u helped me out b4 thankin you.ps dont mind them

4. bdale2

bdale2 Member

hear hear

5. sitja

sitja Regular member

printer you got some neck on ya this dude (mickah) does not get paid to help you or anyone else on this site for that matter and you loose your channels so you loose your head on one of the most obligent characters i have ever met on a forum, pricks like you fusk it up for the rest of us, he doesnt have to answer our queries, yet he does and in detail to, he shares any information he gets and will help ya with anything he can- what the fusk like. bow down to this man.... bitch!

6. johnny30

johnny30 Member

2 names well known all over dublin guys called "hi-tech" and "mickah" whizz kids off this kind off stuff they know before we all do fair play and fook the begrudgers and if a fix ever comes out i bet there on it first keep up the good work lads

7. slim19198

slim19198 Member

Just to back up mickah,

chorus were on N1, then for a while the trialled N2 + N3, this is when the N2 fixes started to appear!

chorus then started to drop some channels from their N1 streams, which made us all happy as we had got a N2 fix working to get the channels back, all looked well!

Then, Like taking all our Xmas presents away, they pulled the plug on BOTH the N1 and N2 streams, leaving us with a fully useless N3 stream to sit and stare at, twiddling our thumbs waiting for a fix!!!

Fair fusks to mickah to try and enlightening the people on here as to what was happening, sure, he didn't know exactly what was happening but he had a damn better idea than most!!

As of this current comment, we are screwed as to what we can decode, but you all probably know that by now!

We just have to sit and wait and hope for the next great fix that we can use for educational purposes only (nothing illegal here mind you ;-) )

Nice one for the heads up mickah and screw the time wasters!

SLIM

8. ddotsy

ddotsy Member

9. ddotsy

ddotsy Member

Don't forget Scouser.

10. printer43

printer43 Member

Yeah thats true. However why does he not just come out and say that he didn't have a clue what was happening at Chorus at first. Does he think not knowing everything is some sort of weakness? Oh and by the way, should someone like yourself be posting on this, when it's clear that you were never properly educated?

11. sitja

sitja Regular member

listen man i never claimed to know it all nor did mickah i believe he was sharing info he heard and all the shit he has told us isnt far off the point either so you'd wanna re think now about who is "properly educated" and get your head out of your ass and show some respect, mickah has nothing to prove to you in all fairness man do ya think he gives to shits what you think, on here like your shit dont stink he's a valued member on this site and you just a piece shit fusking with him.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2009
  12. JimmyFl

JimmyFl Member

It's Time to ignore "Printer" he has shagged up a helpful tread.
    Is this guy a plant from hell or CH**US.
    Ignore Ignore Ignore.
    I have Eurovox & SV3 no BBC's C$, UTV ect.
    Is it worth trying the DREAM box?

13. sitja

sitja Regular member

ha ha true. as far as im aware if you on cable chor@s its still a no go, if its bbcs you want maybe fta dish might suit ya best?

14. HAL_1

HAL_1 Guest

Printer , im not trying to be funny so please dont take it as an afront to you ,just a little Friendly advice , why dont ya just drop it , let it go ,quit before you turn everyone here against you ,This forum is Essential to many many people , there are lots of brilliant folk here , really great helpful people who SHARE info , why is sooooooooo damn important to YOU that Mickah says he didnt know what was happening at C horus etc , im sure after reading nearly ALL his posts , MICKAH would be the very very first to admit he dosent/didnt know
    re whats happening with them , who the fouk does !!!!!! , maybe you do ?? maybe you could enlighten this community ;-) I think just like everyone else MICKAH was doing his very best trying to read between the lines and made a judgement , isnt that really what ALL of us can do ???? Unless you know better Printer .

i just want to say a personal THANK YOU to everyone here for all their help in posting replies etc etc and generally being great folk
    in HELPING other people , tnx guys i appreciate it

PS Printer if you come back with a personal attack like this s hit
    "
    Oh and by the way, should someone like yourself be posting on this, when it's clear that you were never properly educated? "

THEN i will from that point on totally ignore you , as it all you will deserve ok .

Thanks to all here
    !!!!!!!!!!

H

15. chris1962

chris1962 Member

u right i only went on the other day and he was the only one to try and help me leave him a lone HE GREAT

16. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

Guys with all due respect, just ignore the guy, he is telling people they not educated enough to post here!!!, who the hell does he think he is? the guys an idiot and is revelling in the attention he is getting, this is coming from a guy who hasnt got a clue himself, but yet tells others they are not educated to post here or to offer their opinion????, you will never win with someone like that as in their little heads, they are always right and will keep going until he is proven right regardless of how wrong they are, he is the guy in the pub who wont shut up and either gets a slap or worse, ya know the type I am talking about, he will read this thread a 100 times and still think he is right, when a 100 will tell him he is wrong

most of ya have read this thread and all of ya have come to the same conclusion in what I offered was close enough to what was and is happening as info came to hand at the time.

Just ignore em, he is an idiot and dont respond to him, like a stray dog, the more ya feed it, it will keep coming back

17. HAL_1

HAL_1 Guest

MICKAH
    Gud Morn , hope your well

Sly sports news gone from Choreus here in Cork as far as i can see , not much left now eh !

H

18. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

Alrite Hal hows tricks, have you got a subbed box from corus yourself? or are you using SV/Krypt/Euro etc ???

19. Galione

Galione Member

yip more chans gone missing alright, ah well the end is nigh alright, think its time to look at linux type boxs and sat.

PS, Printer still at it I see? talk about making a bigger fool out of himself, He doesnt know whats going on but tells others they are wrong! Anyone see the irony at all in that.

[​IMG]

20. HAL_1

HAL_1 Guest

MICKAH am using " the box " nearly every channel gone now ,
    As Galione says below me here , the end is indeed nigh
    Your doing an excellent job MICKAH in fairness , well done .
    There are a lot of people here very grateful for all your help ,
    and the many others here too who post some amazing info

btw , im great MICKAH tnx !!

Hal_1