1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ChromiumOS / NetBooks / System Requirements?

Discussion in 'Linux - General discussion' started by p1r473, Apr 1, 2010.

1. p1r473

p1r473 Member

Iv downloaded lots of different builds of google chrome now, the best visually appealing is chromium os flow by hexxeh. now i have on the macbook pro VMWare and only the original build from google will allow me to sign in and only with an ethernet cable, does anyone know why i cant sign into the other builds? i have chromium nuclear, chromium zero, chromium flow, and the only one that works is chromium os from google. on the site for chromium flow it says there is now wifi support which isnt true because it doesnt work with wifi or ethernet cable. so is this just something ill have to wait out and see what happens or am i doing something wrong?

next questions, on ebay i found a craptacular netbook with a 300MHz processor and 128MB of ram with a 2GB SSD. just happens to be perfect. kinda? chromium os flow is 2gb in size so its perfect size for this netbook i found. but will a 300mhz processor with 128mb of ram run chromium os?

thanks
    -Ben

2. Paula_X

Paula_X Guest

nobody uses it because it's shit.. puppy or dsl would run nice with those specs.