1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clarification

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by esame, Mar 26, 2007.

1. esame

esame Member

Hi there, I was just wondering if it is against the rules to share promotion code with the users in this forum. I did a service for Expert Shield screen protector by writing a review for them and thus, they have given me a promotion code which is entitled to special discounts whenever I buy their products online by entering this code. According to them, I can share this code with my close friends and relatives, hope that someone might help me clarify this question.

2. esame

esame Member

Hmm...doesn't seem like anyone can answer my question. Well, in that case, I don't want the discount code to go to waste, so if anyone is interested, please don't hesitate to Private Message me. By the way, this code entitled the user to 20% discount on all Expert Shield's screen protector and is valid until 31st December.

3. janrocks

janrocks Guest

That's a most generous offer..
    No use whatsoever to me being a linux user, but I'm sure somebody who uses these products may PM you at some point.

Which does beg the question.. You wrote a review of the software which must have been favourable to get a discount code. Why haven't you decided to continue using it?

ps.. this is a sly way of bumping your thread.. ;-)

4. esame

esame Member

What's do you mean continue using it?

5. borhan9

borhan9 Active member

I don't see a problem with this as Afterdawn does the same thing with Slysoft and when they do the promotions for their software. I would have to say P.M a Admin Member and double check with them

6. esame

esame Member

Thanks for the reply guys. I'll PM one of the forum moderators to clear things up for me.

7. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

no mods but site admin

8. esame

esame Member

Oopps, sorry, I meant to say site admin. :)