1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Classic 80's cartoons

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by SabreLord, Sep 29, 2003.

1. argentyna

argentyna Member

yes, it does ring a bell. also i do remember that the main theme had kind of nostalgic/bit sad tune, not your regular happy/energetic music ;)

2. argentyna

argentyna Member

found it! "spratakus and the sun beneath the sea"

3. Libra69

Libra69 Member

"Spartakus and the Sun Beneath the Sea", eh? Well, I just found it on YouTube and that is completely NOT what I was thinking of. I'd never in my life even heard of that one. LOL! I'm glad you found what you were looking for, though!!! Now, if only someone could help jog MY memory about the guy with the magical bracer with the 3 buttons! :)

4. argentyna

argentyna Member

well i've found mine on www.80scartoons.net, maybe it will help you :)

5. Libra69

Libra69 Member

What a great resource!!! Thank you! I found a lot of the shows that I used to watch! Unfortunately, the one with the guy with the magic bracer wasn't one of them. Still, it was a great site!

6. buczek7

buczek7 Member

I'm searching for one cartoon.. I'vr found finnaly Cities of Gold...the second one.. its hard.. I only remember that there were some heroes who were flying on some kind of ship or sourcer who could talk think.It was violet or dark violet or dark blue.. rings a bell ?? anyone please help ...

7. buczek7

buczek7 Member

8. lostguy7

lostguy7 Member

I am trying to remember a cartoon I think was from the 80's. It dealt with a bunch of people that lived in trees and moved around on ropes with harness attached to their back. I had an action figure that had a harness on his head and when you pressed it a rope would shoot out the front and back, I am just trying to recall this particular show.

9. solamf30

solamf30 Member

only cartoon I remember about them living in trees was the monchichi's doubt this is it tho

10. lostguy7

lostguy7 Member

No that was not it but I thank you for giving it a try. I have been trying to think of this cartoon for over 5 years with no luck, I am starting to think that maybe I am just crazy but oh well.

11. scum101

scum101 Guest

watch this space for the perils of penelope pitstop from vhs.. tracker details as soon as it's ripped :)

if you want stingray/thunderbirds/captain scarlet/lexx.. requests please

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2010