1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Click for Windows!

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by JeroenVDB, Oct 29, 2008.

1. JeroenVDB

JeroenVDB Member

Well, this one is actually a very pointless game, but it's very addictive and fun!

What is this game about? You just click on a button as many times as you want and the site makes a ranking of the things with the most clicks. You can't win anything though, but it's pretty cool clicking the crap out of Linux :p

Well, if you're interested:
    http://www.click-for-it.co.cc/click?for=Windows

Have fun!

Last edited: Oct 29, 2008
  2. onya

onya Guest

Dearest JeroenVDB. Because your a newbie, "they" may let you get away with such remarks. It's my opinion however that this is probably not going to happen.
    Look out for sharp horns and pointed tails...oh and attitudes that are pro linux that just might rip your face off. (nicely nicely)

Best of luck.

EDIT: Someone call an ambulance?

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2008
  3. varnull

varnull Guest

horns sharp = check
    hooves shiny = check
    tail red and pointy = check

Another windows prick I see. spoonfed bottom feeder with less braincells than an amoeba. Little idiot doesn't realise the site he posted this crap on runs on linux.. like 90% of the internet and every single backbone machine which isn't running raw unix.. hahahaha

please continue using your most likely stolen proprietary lock down mickey mouse operating system.. enjoy the virii and malware linux users can ignore.. and enjoy being forced to pay through the nose to be called a thief all the time...

Micro$oft Fista.. Up to the elbow and still reaching for your wallet.

have a nice day.

4. JeroenVDB

JeroenVDB Member

What the hell did I do wrong now? I just post about a silly little game and start a flame-war :s

But, varnull, did you realise that this is the "Windows - games" forum you're posting on?

I have a dual-boot. XP SP2 - Ubuntu 8.04. Have you ever tried playing a game on Linux? Sure, you got Wine etc. Bla bla bla. There's WOW and CS etc, but there's like a million games that don't work on Linux. I'll talk back to you when Wine runs Spore correctly. Until then, my vote goes to Windows.

And who ever said anything about paying for it? The *cough* pirate *cough* bay.

Linux may be good for servers, Vista is good for me.
    Bye.

5. onya

onya Guest

Quit while you're ahead if I were you.

Medic!

6. i_am_alex

i_am_alex Regular member

You got a point man, but varnull won't leave you alone now.

7. onya

onya Guest

Me? Sakes, don't say that, I function much better when I'm whole thankyou very much. :)
    If you meant she won't leave you alone, then that's fine...I can't feel a thing...LOL.
    Varnull will stop......there might not be much left, but she will stop.

8. daacekin

daacekin Regular member

lol is this supposed to be some sort of os war?

9. onya

onya Guest

@daacekin. Not in the slightest. Just having fun...nothing drastic. :]

10. JeroenVDB

JeroenVDB Member

We were really falling far behind, but today I've clicked like 3000 times so we're in the race again.

It's interesting to see that even on this game, obama had more clicks :p

11. varnull

varnull Guest

/me lurks

another good little game.. this one is better clickies

If that isn't to your liking how about this one

fun for all the family....

also.. yes I did realise.. I realised you are an unskilled button clicker who wouldn't know what to do if you didn't have a pretty little button to position the cursor over and click. One day you will have to get your head out of Microcraps arse, sew up your rectum to keep your insides from falling out as a result of all the good shaftings you have had from Gates and Ballmer and think for yourself.... perhaps it's too late for that, who knows.. because as it stands we will never find out. Too far embedded in your hardware aren't they??.

Jacko was on the radio earlier.. I'm sure he mentions Microcrap in one of his songs... ahhh all pedos together I see.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2008
  12. onya

onya Guest

Damn it...I can't find the link to one of our (Oz) daytime shows, that had a M$ rep being interviewed. The interesting comments that I caught were along the lines of "Vista? ..we got it wrong..very wrong, our customers have told us so" (I very nearly got out of bed! but thought better of it.:))
    Then came the (paid presentation-ish) inevitable... "our next system will work better with (alienate less) other applications blah blah" "It's due for release in a year or so".
    At this point, I prolly rolled over and went back to sleep.....and awaits in absolute anticipation. x[

EDIT: This is not the program but has similar references

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2008
  13. varnull

varnull Guest

I was just playing wondering how long it was going to take before people noticed this whole topic is no more than link spamming to get more google hits for that gamesite... Seems it's only me with that kind of web admin awareness.

14. MrPuffin

MrPuffin Regular member

its funny click for windows runs on my mac

just like spore - bf2 - bf2142 - hitman:contracts - call of duty - mohaa - gta:sa - most of my steam games hl2 +ep1 +ep2 tf2 portal css dods

only ones that dont run are hitman 2 halo 2 and gears of war that i have
    but if i spent about 2 weeks i could possibly do those ones

Thats Why i like macs they run alot of windows software plus native mac stuff

triple booted -- Mac OS X 10.5.5 -- Windows Vista SP1 -- Ubuntu 8.10