1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

clone cd and roxio

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by nigeljkuk, Sep 21, 2004.

1. nigeljkuk

nigeljkuk Guest

I have roxio 6 on my pc which does most things ok but I am thinking of installing clone cd 5.0, knowing roxio to be a possesive proggy does anyone know as to whether or not there may be posssible conflict issues, I have attempted in the past to add various programs which offered utilities roxio didnt only to have to reinstall all from scratch , so before I go down that road again i thought id ask you guys ....so any views

2. Shoey

Shoey Guest

3. nigeljkuk

nigeljkuk Guest

Thanks for the reply , I know clone cd 5 is for copyrighted cds thats the reason i am considering buying it as roxio doesnt cut the mustard as far as cd burning , mp3 is fine as is the photo side of things but I wanted to make sure that if anyone else who has roxio installed knew of any possible conflicts ,before I go ahead, I do not want nero , Ive just got the hang of roxio , dvd decrypt etc and Im playing it safe , afterdawn has a lot of very knowledgeable people and have always given good advice in the past , so any feedback about conflicts if any known and solutions would be most welcome thanks