1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clone Dvd 2 Error Message When Writing

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by animedvds, Nov 12, 2004.

1. animedvds

animedvds Member

Hi all, i keep getting an error message everytime i try to write to a blank disk..has anyone else encountered this problem ?

2. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

You need to supply more information. Exact error, type of blank media, type of burner. Its hard to answer with what you gave us.

Jerry

3. animedvds

animedvds Member

can't remember the error message verbatim but it said something about missing a vob or vos file and it told me to update,check for viruses or something else which i did and it still gave me the message..i'm using a maddog 16x burner,and fujifilm DVD's -R 4.7GB/8x

4. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Is it just 1 dvd that does this or several different ones? If just one, it may have corrupt data on it or just dirty or damaged. If its several different ones then you may need to reload CloneDVD. I have been using CloneDVD for over a year now as my primary backup program. I have upgraded to CloneDVD2 with no problems there either. Haven't found a DVD it had problems with yet.

Jerry

5. animedvds

animedvds Member

its doing it w/all dvd's..i've tried uninstalling and re-installing it several times and that has'nt helped i agree that its a great program hopefully i'll find a way to fix my problem i'll keep ya posted thanks for the help

6. L84AD8

L84AD8 Member

Hi, how mant dvds do you have on your hard drive because for some reason mine does that as well when i have 3 or more on my hard drive. If you do , if you want to make that dvd you will have to delete things like i do and it works fine

7. animedvds

animedvds Member

actually i did'nt have any saved to my hard drive

8. andmerr

andmerr Guest

if you dont have them on your hard drive it probably going to be the disc that you are trying to copy.Can you give us some more info ?