1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CloneDvd 2 vs cloneDvd mobile ?

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by bahgee, Mar 8, 2007.

1. bahgee

bahgee Guest

Can CloneDvd mobile do everything that CloneDvd can do? In other words is Clonedvd mobile just Clonedvd 2 w/ the extra options to rip tracks to ipod format,mp3, avi etc? I also need it to support Double Layered CD's. I backup alot of music dvds and do not shrink them because i want the best sound etc.. Im using Vista now so i don't think I can use image burn anymore. IN short does CloneDvd Mobile do everything CloneDVD 2 does plus its extras? How is it w/ DL DVD+R?

I asked on the slysoft forum 3 days ago and have not heard back. Hoping to get some good advice. Thanks so much for helpin out.

2. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

It's for mobile devices only. You can download the free trial and see for yourself. BTW when a video is compressed via Shrink or others, only the video is compressed, not the audio. No audio quality is lost.

3. bahgee

bahgee Guest

I usually burn the whole concert because of bonus tracks and interviews. I did not know that about the audio however. Being that its called video_ts... duh . I appreciate you clarifying that.
    Thanks for the explanation on the 2 clonedvd products.

4. hayden58

hayden58 Regular member

i have and use both products. i use clone dvd 2 for burning my dvd's and and clone dvd mobile for converting to MP4 for my ipod. both are great products, but they do different things. if you have an ipod or other mobile device, clone dvd mobile is awesome and very easy.