1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CloneDVD frozen-Please help

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by mymerak1, Feb 23, 2005.

1. mymerak1

mymerak1 Member

I attempted to use the trial version of CloneDVD to backup a disc after having trouble with icpydvds2. Yes, I uninstalled icopydvds2 first. I also have the latest version of my DVD-RW drive's firmware installed.
    The first copy worked very smoothly. However, on the second disc the program froze and the filmstrip remains on the screen of my computer. I tried right clicking on all of the potential command keys to get a clue as to what they might do but am clueless. The red X on the top right does nothing.
    In desperation I tried to uninstall the CloneDVD software thinking this might do it. At first it would not let me uninstall since the program was "running". I finally uninstalled it but the partial download remains on my "virtual F drive". How do I get rid of it as it is interfering with other programs?

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

You lost me here. What partial download? What app created the virtual drive?

3. mymerak1

mymerak1 Member

I was attempting to download a DVD movie using the command Clone DVD. I finally uninstalled the program but the image of the filmstrip remains on my screen and the download apparently still resides in the Virtual Drive that was created.