1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CloneDVD Mobile to iTunes/iPhone

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by apowell90, May 25, 2010.

1. apowell90

apowell90 Member

I am trying to convert a set of workout videos located on 13 different DVDs to play on iTunes and my iPhone. I've already made a backup of them via Clone DVD/AnyDVD with no problem. The first 4 DVDs were converted w/ no issues. For some reason, when the remaining 9 are converted, iTunes recognizes them as music, not as videos.

When they are converted, all of the file extensions are .m4v. I've converted them to .mp4's but still get the same results. When I try playing them, they play the audio, but there is no video.

How can I get iTunes to recognize these other files as videos?

Cheers,
    AP

2. Berryone

Berryone Regular member

3. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

i closed it.

4. apowell90

apowell90 Member

Thanks for the links, but none of them solved my problem. I am using CloneDVD Mobile and am able to convert them all to .m4v files but iTunes recognizes 9 of the 13 as music files (even though they have the .m4v or .mp4 ext.) The process to convert them was identical.

Does anyone know why this is happening? Or more importantly, how I can get iTunes to recognize the last 9 discs as videos.