1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ClonyXXL Not working... What protection does Jedi Knight 2 have?

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by warder83, Aug 12, 2003.

1. warder83

warder83 Member

I tryed using ClonyXXL to detect the protection on my Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast CD (For the PC). All I get is some message in the language I don't understand with two options, yes or No. Yes makes it open a browser winder prompting me to choose a file, and No closes the message window where it shows 5 skulls and that the Protection is N/A.

Just want to know if anyone has any idea what protection this game uses, or how I can use Clony properly. (Hard since its in another language).

2. jang

jang Guest

hi

i think irts language is german, so post message plz, i speak german like luxembourgish.
    if clonyxxl doesnt work np, there are some other progs doing the same. or look at xwx.xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com, they sometimes have the copy protection writen at the top, very small. just post me error message.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2003
  3. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

JK2 is a simple job for CloneCD (clicky-clicky simple nobrainer). Note that however you may have to update to the official 1.04 Patch in order to use the CD (which really is no big deal since 1.04 fixes plenty of stuff)