1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Closed - Scammer CHARGING for free fixes!! - i have a brass neck for sure

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by starfix, Dec 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starfix

starfix Guest

i have the new starview clone fix "note" it will not be posted on any forum please do not ask me to send you it via mail etc...i stay in coat-tail just outside glasgow (you'd never has guessed!!) and i am charging £299.99 per box to load if you stay local pop up and i will sort your box out with autorolling files...it also works on starview 1 original...pm me for address and info .

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2008
  2. rangers87

rangers87 Guest

rip off lol

3. vichead

vichead Member

I think this link should be close

Vick

Last edited: Dec 27, 2008
  4. superbaby

superbaby Regular member

money is a disease...and people who charge it should be cured!

5. starfix

starfix Guest

i had to pay a guy for making it why should i not make my money back...i think its a fair price ive done over 30 boxes so far.

6. HiTeck

HiTeck Regular member

I dont think this will be open long ;)

7. superbaby

superbaby Regular member

good luck with your new enterprising scheme..hope it lasts long on here....not

8. starfix

starfix Guest

im offering a public service here why all the nasties qagainst me there are a few people offering their services now.

9. starfix

starfix Guest

fair enough ive got 6 boxes to do tonight then i will post it up here tomorrow for free is that fair ?

10. Evastar

Evastar Regular member

There is a starview 1 fix which will be released through the usual channels, just not sure when yet.

So sorry for the delay but when it is released it will be on the forums for free, as usual.

11. superbaby

superbaby Regular member

im grateful to the people on here who have helped me with so many problems and have shared there knowledge and expertise for NOTHING! A simple thankyou is all they ask for...Keep the good work up girls/boys, without you we all would be lost and have to turn to the hawks that wait for the moment.

12. starfix

starfix Guest

i will put it up here tom afternoon for yous im not a greedy person just making my money up i had to pay out.

13. willo1962

willo1962 Member

the whole point of this forum is to help others and find help free of charge, there will always be people who cant, or cant be bothered to learn how to flash there own box, and its fair play if you wish to charge these people for your time.
    Thanks for the offer to post the fix, it will be much appreciated

14. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

My two cents........... nah cant be bothered :)

15. DesB

DesB Regular member

And i wonder were you got the advice and info from in the first place!!!

16. willo1962

willo1962 Member

I would never charge anyone for the software, but if they cant be bothered to even try to flash there own boxes, i dont see the problem in charging them something to do it.
    I must personally know of about 30 people with various boxes who wont even attempt to fix them. at least half wont even learn how to re scan there boxes ( i even leave hand written notes showing them how to do it, but they cant be bothered).
    I work full time 6 days a week so if i have to run around on my day off trying to fix their boxes i think i deserve a little something for my time.

17. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

I think you are missing the context of the thread, nothing really to do with just flashing boxes. Your defence of what you do or don't do is really of no consequence, thats your own personal choice.

The "fix" and the poster saying he has it is in question, especially as there are guys working on it with the help of SunRise. Yes he has it, (for quite a while), but do you honestly think someone has it before SunRise releases it.

Its a question open to debate but I err on the side of the author, sorry.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2008
  18. malci

malci Guest

Well bully for you, just hope that you post for some help or assistance and then we all will know what to do won't we, and don't say you won't because eventually you will, and you know what, this is the only thread that you will have a reply on, and if it gets closed then Bye Bye reply.

EDIT:- Will be interested in your next move but will not hold my breath, if there is one available as scOuser has commented, I for one would rather get it from our own reliable and trusted source.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2008
  19. karljd

karljd Regular member

So people,what about the good folk that come up with these fixes,has anyone ever seen or heard them looking for recompense for all their hard work?What if there was a small charge every time you downloaded the latest firmware?Then the folks who come up with the fixes would make a nice few bob wouldn't they,but they don't!If people want to make money out of someone elses hard work,well then so be it, but please don't advertise it here.

20. Evastar

Evastar Regular member

Hi sc0user, des, malci, karl,

as far as i know when the mods see it they will make him edit his post, as he is advertising and hasn't paid AD to do it.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.