1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Closed - Scammer CHARGING for free fixes!! - i have a brass neck for sure

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by starfix, Dec 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starfix

starfix Guest

we will see the next time it happens yous guys are always begging for stuff i pay for my stuff..you dont...cheapskate !

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2008
  2. pippincp

pippincp Regular member

This just shows what an a**ehole you are. The guys who do the programming for the fixes do it for FREE!

I also notice you haven't yet posted your fix anywhere, even though you said you would, so that it can be compared to SunRise's fix.

I suspect it will be the same but as you said you paid someone to make the fix for you prove me wrong.

It is sc*m like you who make people like SunRise want to pack up and not release anything again!

So far I have reflashed 16 starview boxes for the princely price of NOTHING!

Last edited: Dec 27, 2008
  3. malci

malci Guest

Don't waste your time pip. we all know that if he has a working version of firmware as he originally said he has, then we know where it was taken from and who did the work, it's called (Plagiarism) - and if he was fool enough to pay someone for it, then so be it.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2008
  4. pippincp

pippincp Regular member

Had to get it out of my system though! It's supposed to be the time of good will towards men - Baaaaaaa Humbuggggggg!

5. vichead

vichead Member

I glad to see it more people like you Pip then him. I have reflashed 8 Boxes from sv1 clone,the box, sv3 and supper usb. I did recieve a nice J2O from a young lady. I got one more box to do but he lives in Coventry and I lives in the clotted cream and pasty county a bit to far to travel.

vic

6. pippincp

pippincp Regular member

I'm by no means the only one. There are many more on this site who give their time free to help others.

I'm not going to name them as they know who they are.

They taught me for nothing and I'm just trying to do the same.

7. starfix

starfix Guest

now u have totally pissed me off people like u dont discourage me to help others when all goes down next time and u cant get a new file keep pestering sunrise eventually he will tell yous to piss off i agree with the guy its about time all yous pc buffs learned about codes and stuff as me and my friends have...and for the wee guy that wanted me to post the latest files...sunrise released it first....give the guy some respect for that he is a good guy !

8. DesB

DesB Regular member

Yeah and he doesnt charge people £ 20.00 either!!!

9. superbaby

superbaby Regular member

i read somewhere sunrise's fix was leaked...and he wasn't too happy about it. if starfix's is a genuine release he should post it. he's got nothing to lose but gain. but i dont think that will happen because he knows his game will be up.

all credit goes to sunrise, who ever he is where ever he is, he has my respect.

btw i paid someone to write this message... :)

i did seriously! lol

10. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Another shameless idiot removed. Plus loads of editing had to be done as too many of you don't know how to quote text and instead ended up further advertising this fool's information by quoting his shameful begging request over and over.

In future how about you all reach for the offensive post button instead of bantering between yourselves and also arguing with scammers for pages/weeks on end, the moderators could have sorted this out very quickly indeed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.