1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Closed" Topic, never mind I'm an idiot.

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by Money_Loo, Nov 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Money_Loo

Money_Loo Member

Not sure where to put this...so I'll put it where everything goes..I recently discovered through my psp that my neighbor living above me has a wireless router broadcasting without WEP, and I can use it for my own access, but don't since I have my own cable connection and router. My question though is there some way I could access his computer, like...hacker skills or something. I'm a newb about all that. Any help would be appreciated.

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

besides being illegal, you won't get any help from this site!!

3. Uhhhh

Uhhhh Guest

never mind

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2005
  4. Money_Loo

Money_Loo Member

Oh okay...never mind then...I thought all the other tons of so called borderline illegal stuff I saw going on here all the time, whenever my google searches for iso loaders and psp hacking lead me here, that this place was the place for that, but I guess it's really not necessary at all, was just curious about it...regardless I won't be one of those posters that joins just to get an answer then leaves, I'll stick around and try to help with my limited knowledge, again...let's not let my curiousity be a judge on me...sorry for bringing it up...I'll browse around tomorrow some more when I'm sober (damn vodka shots!) and see what I can do to help, meantime the baby is crying so I'll just walk away...forget this post ever happened :(!

5. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

yeah i would sober up and think about what you just posted ,how would you like it if someone was trying to hack into your internet connection or tap your phone etc. would probably wouldnt be to happy about it huh. i would think about editing your post if you want to stick around

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.