1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cold Fear save game needed

Discussion in 'Xbox - Games' started by MadStrike, Jan 8, 2010.

1. MadStrike

MadStrike Member

I am playing the PAL version of Cold Fear and I have hit the game breaking bug of the elevator not responding. Would someone please be kind enough to upload the save after this part?

Thank you.

2. scum101

scum101 Guest

I don't think you will have any luck.. the saves for that game are signed afaik and can't just be swapped from one console to another without being modified.

All the old time saves sites have gone. I had the game and completed it a long time back.. it wasn't broken on my burn. Don't know if I still got it tho.. maybe if I get bored I will have a look for it.. I know how to "unsign" saves.

How long in is the broken bit? .. if it's not too far I may be prepared to play something different (I like roller coaster tycoon and the sims and other girly stuff like that) and make a few later level start saves.

3. MadStrike

MadStrike Member

The broken bit is about 3/4 way in. So I don't think it'll be a quick play through. So it'll take a while.

4. scum101

scum101 Guest

I have a trainer for it so I have a sig somewhere file.. I will make a save somewhere in the first level and open it up and see what it's about. Only thing is right now I haven't managed to turn up the disk.

5. scum101

scum101 Guest

6. scum101

scum101 Guest

well??.. any good? That's the only save point between the elevator and the last fight..

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2010
  7. scum101

scum101 Guest

*sigh*.. as usual.. come ask and get then piss off without a word of thanks.. my damn xbox drive messed up making and hacking that save... lost 4 years of films.. 300 gigs of media down the drain..

remind me never to help any console fuckwit again.