1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Combing Video & stills

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by sethm, Jun 12, 2007.

1. sethm

sethm Member

Just bought the PV-GS320 camcorder (uses MiniDV's) and a 1G SD card (for the still shots.

So, when I am back from my vacation I would like to create a DVD so that the still photos and video are in the proper order. In other words, I would rather not have ALL my videos at the beginning and ALL my still shots after the videos. Is this possible?

I have Nero 7 Essentials with their StartSmart- which I have used in the past to create DVD's - but with digital (SD) photos. Will this Nero essentially do the editing in the way that I want?

This trip may be the only time I will like to incorporate my stills & video on one DVD.

Oh, I also have a Sony VRD-MC3 portable DVD recorder that takes inputs from about anything, including various cards.

2. Berryone

Berryone Regular member

I suggest Pinnacle Studio 11. It's Not free, but can do what you want. I don't know about Nero, But I imagine it also cane combine Video And Stills.