1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comcast DVR

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by 75aces, Aug 19, 2010.

1. 75aces

75aces Regular member

I'm having issues with my Comcast Pace DVR. Does anyone out there experience under or over recordings? I called customer service twice today and both times they just sent a signal to reset it. Been having this issue for several weeks now. It happens pretty often and usually when it's the same channel. I'm flustered and ready to dump their DVR service. They are asking too much as it is. I'm better off with their DTA box and my vcr. They are more reliable than the digital crapper that Comcast gives. Thanks for the help in advance. By the way, do most of their local centers offer multiple brands of DVR? I have this crappy Pace.

2. keebles

keebles Regular member

You might just have a dud box that needs to be serviced or exchanged. I don't think you can just get another dvr and use it. It might need to be registered to comcast.