1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

COME ON PEOPLE HELP!!! PLEASE!!!

Discussion in 'PDA discussion' started by racer171d, Feb 6, 2006.

1. racer171d

racer171d Member

I am using a Palm Zire 72s with my computer and up until recently have had no problems with it. But now when I try to HotSync, it works, loads up, syncs a few things and then gets to Media on the computer display and Note Pad on the Palm display. And it freezes. The pretty arrows stop moving and nothing happens. No matter how many hours, days, weeks that I leave it there, nothing happens PLEASE FRICKIN HELP ME!

[bold] I also have found that I cannot use the Palm Keyboard I purchased. I know it is reading via infrared because it types, but not the right buttons. Not even close! Could this be because of improper HotSyncing when I have ot cancel it because of freezing? Thanks in advance!

Last edited: Feb 6, 2006
  2. weazel200

weazel200 Regular member

Please do not typein capitals. It is considered shouting. Someone will answer your question in due time.

3. munx

munx Regular member

Backup your palm and do a hard reset. Uninstall all programs and reinstall. it should work fine.

4. xhardc0re

xhardc0re Guest

You should also consider disabling the Media conduit & transferring all pictures to/from your Zire72 using an external media reader/USB reader. I use a Dazzle 16-in-1, its much faster xferring a file on external vs. the Palm Hotsync. (Hotsync xfer speed is much slower than a USB 2.0 media reader.

If you need more help, post back here or send a msg.