1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

commando 14.7

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by reswob, Aug 5, 2013.

1. reswob

reswob Regular member

hi folks.have not been on here for sometime now.just a few words about this image for the dm500s.i have been using it for about 2 months now and find it fantastic.once the box is flashed with the image its only a matter of pressing some buttons on your remote and your away.then set your timers to come on when you want and it will scan your auto bouquets,your epg and finally it will check for updates on the internet so that your box is bang up to date.it will pickup a channel if sky change frequinces and it will put that channel back into the correct position in your bouquets.the guys that put this together have did a remarkable job.there are working backup images of commando 14.7 out there if you google them then all you have to do is install your C line using dcc.its that simple.i would never go back to any other image as commando 14.7 is the dog,s horlicks

2. fintannl

fintannl Regular member

have to disagree reswob. have used commando up to version 14.5. first thing to say is that it is not designed for a dm500s. as such it takes monumental patience to find out what buttons do what. have used openpli which gives a 4 day program guide when stored in /tmp folder for all the channels i need and the box works using buttons i recognize. i tried commando for as long as i could and then gave up. unless you have untold patience and a willingness to explain to each family member how to use the remote it simply does not work. as stated commando is not designed for the dm500s and it shows

3. reswob

reswob Regular member

hello fint.hope your keeping well and good to see your still around.you say you have used commando up to version 14.5.have you tried 14.7?.please check it out fint and see the fantastic improvements in the image.i have used pli in the past,check it out fint ,cheers