1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Commando 6

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by Upstart01, Dec 16, 2006.

1. Upstart01

Upstart01 Member

Has anyone tried this image if so where can we download it from ?

2. fozzieb

fozzieb Member

This is a great image, is it the 1x or 2x image you need?

2x is on this forum somewhere, 1x I have if you pm me your email address i'll send it to you.

Cheers.

3. tossapot

tossapot Guest

4. Upstart01

Upstart01 Member

Tried that site but get the reply,You have reached the download-limit for free-users pay or wait so many minutes.I have waited but no download starts.

5. Upstart01

Upstart01 Member

Got it now, anyone else wants it and is on msn messenger I will send it to you.PM your hotmail address and I will send it.

6. jamespm

jamespm Guest

Hi, I'm looking for the 1x image version as I have a Sagem Dbox (put the 2x on it and killed it) was able to recover it with sportster but would like to put commando on it.

Having difficulty finding the file to download.

Please email me - jamespmg44@yahoo.co.uk

7. tossapot

tossapot Guest

download from that link if a few thousand download it i can get a free account on rapidshare lol

8. tossapot

tossapot Guest

9. tossapot

tossapot Guest

10. dragonx

dragonx Guest

Thanks tossapot (nearly called you something else by mistake then !) I'm off to try it ...

11. ando2k4

ando2k4 Guest

updated my dbox from commando 5 to 6 last night works great

12. plazma247

plazma247 Member

Image Works Great, :) However ive noticed that the DBOX Telnet Virtual Remote Program no longer works and there appears to be no web interface?

Is this normal of the commando flashes i was using a sporter previously and was able to control the dbox over the web interface or using the virtual remote.

Does anyone out there have a version that has the web interface built in?

Would also be intrested 2 know if anyone has managed to get the live stream to pc, ie watch on pc over lan working with the commando 6 flash. If so pllllleeeeassse tell me what software ur usin ?

13. plazma247

plazma247 Member

14. dave141

dave141 Guest

Hi All
    I have put the commando 6 image on and can not get a stable picture I have canged all the ucodes with all the cams and still not geting a channel that works
    anyone got any ideas thanks

15. plazma247

plazma247 Member

Umm do u manage to find any nodes what so ever with a channel scan ??

If not its either gona be the box is broke or ur not scanning correctly or the feed cable dont work, can u try it at say another location that is know 2 work, to check its not ur cable feed ?

Flash the box back with the standard commando 6 flash as it should be cool and u may have put the wrong files on there, im not sayin u have, its just if u did ur just inventing more problems.

Also check when running a cable scan ur turning fast scan to off and that u change the scanning to all avalible and in commando 6 also select brute force uk.

If that still doesnt work i would probably suggest getting another commando6 1 or 2x flash depending on ur box, as if u got a mirror off someone elses it maybe they screwed their box before the mirror or somit, its unlikely but might be worth checkin.

Hope that helpz...

ps, anyone intrested in the video streaming option i discovered a rather un-usal way 2 get the video auto to stream remotely so watch from any place in the world.

1. Get a USB DVD maker or similar product, pci is fine however it needs use a driver that can work as a standard windows wdm capture device.

2. Install video capture device (tv turner may work but would suggest its a capture only device) then run on machine with access 2 dbox msn and setup so that the capture device is set 2 the one on the dbox instead o ur webcam (if u have one).

3. set audio for ur sound card, msn will change the selected input source to mic, u can change this back to line in later.

4. Install live msn plus, which gives u auto allow requests options for selected contacts.

5. create second msn login, approve it in msn plus and ur off.

Simply request a to view other partys webcam and the do a pc 2 pc call and just mute ur local mic to save on bandwidth over head.

U can do video confrence but its just creating more overhead and is more sluggish as u only need the video/audio 2 go in one direction.

Ok the FPS is pretty sh1t, but hey if u have toiled like me 2 try and get video lan 2 connect to the box in anyway, this is a backwards way 2 do it but it works.

Just set the port on ur dbox config for webadmin to anything other than 80 so it doesnt get to smacked by all the port scanners, n set a password authing to on :) then u can login to ur ip at home (location o dbox) n view and control with just a web browser n msn on the client machine :) not 2 bad, would love it 2 get video lan working properly with the box.

16. dave141

dave141 Guest

Hi plazma247
    thanks for the reply I have tried all of them now I have some channals but most just flash on and of
    when I flash the box it takes around 1 min were it says it should take around 10 min on a sagem 1x should I try useing the commando for 2x
    any help would be good Dave

17. abbey786

abbey786 Member

hi

i am a newbie and have received a nokia dbox2.
    first scan with 188 transponders received 223 channels.
    now it receives only 100 odd.

i put the commando 6 image on but it does not find any channels. if i want the channels what shud i do.

regards

18. plazma247

plazma247 Member

So which method r u flashing it with, what software ??

19. Timoweb

Timoweb Member

Have you set your location in the menu? Do that them do a manual scan.

20. RosIrl

RosIrl Guest

Very new to Dbox2, its in german and cant change it to english how do I flash the box. Thanks Ros