1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

commando 6

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by eimearmob, Jan 13, 2007.

1. eimearmob

eimearmob Member

I've downloaded commando6 but I cant find the software to run it. If anyone could email it to me or send me the link it would be great. My emails eimearmob@hotmail.com

2. zappp64

zappp64 Regular member

not sure what you mean by your question, howevee the file you have downloaded is an image and needs to be flashed to the DBox

If you go to http://netwave.redirectme.net/dbox

all information/applications required to flash DBox is on the website.

3. dragonx

dragonx Guest

Probably means that he's d/l as a .rar file in which case he needs winrar to unzip it

4. dtrocks_6

dtrocks_6 Member

hi,im fairly new to this,and when i try to flash with the commando6 image,and image flashing assistance.it keeps telling me boot net fail.and on another screen at the very bottom in small writing,it says pinging failed.does anybody know what this means?i have no channels at all!sportster 1.7 on it at the min,all the channels are there with epg but the pic is just blank.any info is more then welcome.
    thanx!!!

5. chaggy

chaggy Regular member

Hi mate
    Had similar problem a few days ago.A very nice chap told me to make sure the cams are on.Look at an earlier thread called lost channels about 9 places below this one,it will explain how to do it.

Chaggy.