1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

comments on this build

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by rinhater, Feb 21, 2008.

1. rinhater

rinhater Member

Well I finally ordered everything except for the processor off of Newegg last night. Here is what I bought:

http://secure.newegg.com/NewVersion/wishlist/PublicWishDetail.asp?WishListNumber=5587685

Now I bought the processor off of Dealiverable.com. I bought it last night and now today I get an email from them saying my order is canceled because the item is out of stock. This really makes me mad because on the item page it says it is available. If it's not available they should say on that page. This really burns me up.

I have been looking around to see if I can find any some where else and have not found any that is not overpriced. Looks like if I buy one now, I am going to have to spend $250 or wait until Newegg gets them back in stock. Even Newegg is a little high compared to some other places.

2. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

Companies mess you around like that all the time, It's what Overclockers UK do in this country, which is why I dislike recommending people to them so often.