1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Compatable Hard drives for xbox

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by dlg444, Nov 6, 2003.

1. weeman666

weeman666 Member

i am really wondering if there is a website with complete instructions and pictures on how to do that

2. weeman666

weeman666 Member

I am wondering what I would need to do to make my Xbox have one hard drive for backed up games and one for regular (if thats how it works) and also make it lockable. what all I would need to do it, and what programs, and basically everthing i need all together, and if it is a program where i can get it.

I would greatly appreciate if someone could help me and if you can not help me please give me a website that has full instructions and or pictures

I herd that you could get the thing that connects the controller to a usb port and you can use the action replay softwhere and put some kind of program on the memory card and hook the memory card to your xbox and use some 007 game witch has a glitch and put that softwhere on your xbox and then you can use burnt games

I appreciate your help thank you!

wee man

3. atulb

atulb Guest

I get an hard drive error when i use a new hard drive even with slayers disk inside.

4. atulb

atulb Guest

OK i installed everything but the problem is that my f is only 129 gb, so there is the limit of 137gb showing up here. I m using slayers 2.5. Does this mean i have to update my bios on the chip? i m using x2 lite + so is it possible to update without opening the box?

5. bob_roony

bob_roony Member

I have that same issue. You can format the drive F: to use all extra space but I haven't. All the extra space went to drive G:

I edited my ini files to see the roms and games when in G:, not just F:

I didn't feel like messin around with is. If you update with the latest M7 bios that comes with the install or d/l the latest xecutor so you can get the extra space and be fine. Personally I have only setup and installed Chameleons so I don't know anything about the xecutor chips. You should be able to flash your chip without opening the box.